Parental Consent to leave the country and authorization to issue passport for all minors under 18 years old


  • Birth certificate, Identity document or filiation information of the minor.
  • Filiation information or identity card of the parents of the minor.
  • Marriage certificate of the parents, if that were the case.
  • Identity document of the person who holds parental authority over the minor: Tutor, Guardian or Legal Representative, in case the minor does not have parents.
  • Death Certificate of the mother or father of the minor, if that were the case.
  • Description of the departure and destination places of the minor.
  • Description of the reasons for travelling and the authorized period of time for the minor to remain abroad.

In case of disabled person:

  • Disability Card issued by a competent institution or its equivalent.


    10 dollars.